Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dead Baby Case

Occasionally I get the opportunity to cover the crime beat again. It's not my favorite for the obvious reasons, but it does at least offer a good pause to reflect on my own life. In April I covered a story about a caregiver who allegedly killed a child in his care from child abuse. The whole story was pretty sketchy, including the fact that the man was the boyfriend of the baby's mother and his court record had a slew of domestic abuse related charges just before the two started dating...why someone would date this man, I don't know?



I tracked Mom down on Facebook to ask her some questions, to which she ignored most of them, but I did get something out of her:





Strange experience, to say the least. To read the full story, read here, here and here.

Always,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...