Tuesday, July 1, 2014

California Baby Shower

My mom and her girlfriends threw me a baby shower in California at the end of June. It was so fun to go home and celebrate the impending arrival of our baby girl with family and friends. The theme of the shower was "vintage" and it was absolutely beautiful!


The table in the entrance. The little dress to the left is the dress both my mom and I wore when we were blessed at church. Baby girl will be blessed in it, too! The quilt was my mother's when she was a little girl — one her grandmother made her. 

The lovely food table.

Decorations and cute game button guessing game.

My uncle, Tad of Bad Tad MD, made me a diaper bag out of repurposed backboard straps from the ER where he works. Such a fun bag and fun to finally have one of his creations!

With my two beautiful cousin-in-laws, Crissy and Elizabeth, who are both due with their precious babies in mid-October. We were missing one other cousin-in-law who is also having a baby this year. Fun to have us all together before the babies make their arrivals!

With my precious grandparents. So glad I was able to celebrate with them!

Always,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...