Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Creativity: Mila of Free Bird Train



Post 8 of HEIA: Creativity.

Mila is the lovely and inspirational momma blogger at Free Bird Train. Today, she's sharing a small part of what creativity means to her. Read up and get inspired yourself...

Oh, and as if I didn't already like Mila enough, she went and awarded me the Hello Beautiful Blogger award. Thanks, Mila! (I nominate Hannah and Amy.)

   

Hello Hannah Explains it All readers! I'm Mila from Free Bird Train and I am so excited about sharing about being a part of this special project.

Being creative to me is taking a classic and making it your own. The thing I love the most about creativity is that is has no limits and anyone can do. It's a showcase of your uniqueness.

My creativity comes mostly from my brothers mum, Hazel. She taught me how to knit and sew which has forever changed the way I look at creating.



Can't wait to share more with you all on my creative process.


P.S. Want to add your voice to the discussion on creativity? E-mail me at hannahmoore2007 at hotmail dot com for more details.

3 comments:

Sherms said...

I adore Mila and that adorable little boy of hers. And I'm enjoying your creativity theme xx

shermsinthemiddle.blogspot.com

Sean Marie said...

From 20sb! Thanks for sharing your link, I'm now a follower! I look forward to more posts and going along through your journey. :)

Hannah said...

I'm glad you're here, girl! I look forward to checkin' out your blog, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...