Thursday, September 8, 2011

I heart Segullah (and some business)

So I may not have landed that all important first job, but I am quit honored to announce I have been chosen to volunteer my hours doing public relations for the fabulous Segullah.


If you're not familiar with Segullah you should be because it's awesome. Segullah is both a printed journal and online blog. More importantly, it's all about "exploring ideas, sharing experiences, and highlighting individuals...to encourage literary and artistic talent, provoke thought and promote greater understanding and faith..." (Sounds right up my alley, no?)


Join the conversations at Segullah here. Read up on archived items from the journals here. And connect with Segullah on Facebook here.


Oh, and while you're at it...I'd love to hear your thoughts on all-things Segullah. I'm here to serve, my friends...here to serve.


Always,

P.S.
If you are a member of 20SB...go vote for me for October's featured blogger...please and thank you? Go...do it...HERE.

5 comments:

Shaneiferd said...

Honestly? I'm not Mormon. But from perusing the site I feel that some of the posts teach very valuable lessons to people of all creeds and colors. Kudos for being chosen.

~SP

Sherms said...

Done and done! I adore your blog and your writing skills. Best of luck xx

http://shermsinthemiddle.blogspot.com/

Hannah said...

Shane, you're totally right...Segullah is uplifting for anybody and everybody!

Shermeen, thanks, girl!

Tasha said...

Congrats! That is so awesome. I'm a bit jealous :)

Hannah said...

Thanks, Tasha! It was definitely a dose of self-esteem I needed in the middle of an unsuccessful job search!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...