Wednesday, December 28, 2011

H + T = Jarmans

I headed out to Utah the weekend before Christmas to celebrate my cousin Hilary getting married. If I had a quarter every time somebody said I looked like Hilary, I'd be a millionaire, and that's where the nickname Twinny was born.

Twinny is passionate and spirited. She's fun and sincere. And if you ask me, she married someone her exact opposite to balance her out: mellow, steadfast and humble. Taylor and Twinny make a good team.

And they sure do look happy together.


Hilary's friends flew in from all over the country to celebrate with her.

The bride and groom. And the best kind of hug.

Happy marriage to you two!

Always,

P.S.
You can read more about LDS marriages here.

P.P.S.
I totally love my cousin. :)


1 comment:

Hilary said...

I just saw this post! It's beautiful. Thanks girl! I love you and I'm so glad you came out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...