Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas, part 2

This is my mom...


I'm pretty sure she was bored. But mostly, I'm pretty sure...



We're related.

Always,

P.S.

Check out these sweet chicken ornaments I got this year...


 My best friend's mom has been getting me chicken-themed Christmas gifts since I was a kid. It's a story for another day...but don't you love traditions?!

P.P.S.

I got to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir perform twice last weekend...they literally brought me to tears. Enjoy the Christmas Spirit they invite here.

4 comments:

Shaneiferd said...

I'm a day late, but Happy Christmas! (I like saying Happy instead of Merry, it breaks up the tradition lol)

You and those chicken ornaments remind me of Leo Borlock and his porcupine neckties from Stargirl, one of my favorite books as a kid (and it still is). He had quite a collection and I think he always got them around the holidays lol.

~SP

ConnieB said...

Haha! Awesome. Aren't mom's the best!?! (:

Jena Roach said...

Haha! Those are awesome pictures. Love the huge sno globe! :)

Hannah said...

Shane, thank you! And a very happy Christmas to you, too! :) I read Stargirl as a kid, too...great book! And yes...the chickens. So random but so great. Maybe I'll write about it one of these days -- it really is an important part of my childhood!

Connie -- oh yes, especially ones named Connie! :D

Thanks, lady! That snow globe was at a K-mart years ago.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...