Saturday, November 13, 2010

Look At Me, I'm a Winner

I've been anxiously waiting for my package from The Vintage Pearl to arrive. I've been checking my e-mail every 5 minutes to look at my tracking number and see where my package was in the mail. When I saw it was in Lubbock, I checked my mail constantly. And when I went outside and saw it was actually there yesterday -- I was one happy girl!

It's backwards because I took it on my computer...but I got a 'C' for Cruz!

If you haven't checked out their blog already...go do it. Not only do they have beautiful things for sale, but she does frequent giveaways (which is what happened to me. I'm a winner!) -- and of course, her blog is fun to read, too!

Happy Saturday!

Always,

P.S.
I love The Aquabats. You should, too.


1 comment:

Sherms said...

Oh I was wondering why your wedding ring is on backwards! I haven't really read the blog but I have looked through the store, there are some wonderful pieces. I was thinking about getting something for my bffs when I leave the UK.
Love your "C" xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...