Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Three Years


Three years of marriage today. After both of us working all day we grabbed a pizookie from BJ's to celebrate.
Love this man.
Nathaniel,

Three years have come and gone in the blink of an eye. This last year has been filled with some of the greatest joys and deepest sorrows. The thing that has touched me the most is your capacity to love and serve, no matter the circumstances. When things are up, you're there to celebrate with me and are undoubtedly my biggest cheerleader. You are joyful and though you don't see it, I view it as one of the greatest gifts a person could ever have. You bring happiness to me and those around you just by being yourself. I am grateful for that example.

In the days I felt I couldn't move forward this year, you were there to hold me, wipe my tears and whisper encouragements. Your heart ached with mine when I felt my own heart was beyond repair and I can't thank you enough for that. In those moments you taught me more about love than I ever have before. Thank you for serving me in all times, the good and the bad, and for always reminding me that marriage is about following the example of our Savior Jesus Christ.

I love you. Thank you for choosing me as your forever.

Always,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...