As of late I've been musing starting an Etsy shop. My only problem is that my mind goes in a million directions. I can't decide if I want to do onesies, accessories, fine art, stationary, or something else totally different. I should probably start somewhere, but as of one right now I'm just sitting in neutral.
But because I've had this blog for quite some time now, and I love all you loyal readers and the friendship I feel we share...I decided to host a little giveaway of something I would sell in a shop if I had one. Hopefully, this will be the first of many Hannah-made giveaways!
I want to giveaway some baby onesies. And not just any onesies...onesies personally designed by me! These make wonderful gifts or you can of course, keep them for your own precious babies!
Alright, my dears, here's the deal...
1. There will be two winners. The 1st winner will win three designs. The 2nd will win one.
2. The winner gets to pick their designs. You can choose from one I've already made, or give me some fresh ideas!
3. I'll use random.org to pick a winner.
4. The contest will end next Monday (10/24) at 7:59 AM.
Here's how to enter (please leave a comment for each):
1. Leave a comment on what kind of onesie design you would like.
2. Follow me and leave a separate comment to let me know you are.
3. Blog about the giveaway and leave a separate comment with the link to let me know.
4. Tweet, Facebook or Pin about the giveaway and leave a separate comment for each (include a link) to let me know.
Let the giveaway begin!